Wire Payments Specialist (Banking)
Toronto, Ontario L3R
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wire Payments Specialist to join their team for a 3 month year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62416
Location: Markam, ON
Pay Rate: $16.25 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Rotational shifts 8:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m & 11:00 a.m - 7:30 p.m
Contract Duration: 3 months
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Responsible for incoming wire payments
- Frequent interaction with Branch Partners to ensure instructions are followed with accuracy while meeting or exceeding service level agreements
- Foreign currency transactions and well as rate bookings with our trading desk.
- Attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient with Outlook
- Team player
- Banking/Finance experience consider an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
- Candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Solid computer skills are required.
- Must be focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ability to take “ownership” of each situation and provide options and advice.
- Sound knowledge of the Wire Payment system, policies and procedures as well the Administrative Application and S3 system is required.
- High school education required
- College and university education preferred
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.