Wire Payment Officer (Banking)
222 Bay St Toronto, Ontario M5J
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for a Wire Payments Officer to join their team.
Job Number: #61709
Pay Rate: $16.25/Hr
Location: 222 Bay Street, Toronto
Duration: 5 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm or 11:00am - 7:30pm (rotational shift and schedule is sent out a month in advance)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
Our team is responsible for incoming wire payment exception processing. We have frequent interaction with Branch partners to ensure instructions are followed with accuracy while meeting or exceeding service level agreements. This may involve foreign currency transactions as well as rate bookings with our trading desk.
• Sound knowledge of the Wire Payment system, policies and procedures as well as the Administrative Application and S3 system is required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must possess excellent organizational skills in order to successfully process work on behalf of multiple branches
• Ability to work independently and apart of a team
• Enthusiastic and demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, deadline oriented environment
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Previous retail experience would be an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.