Wealth Service Specialist (Banking)
3500 Steeles Avenue East Toronto, Ontario L3R
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wealth Service Specialist to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62877
Location: Markham, On - Stelees Ave E @ Victoria Park Ave
Pay Rate: $17.34/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 1 year
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one`s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Data entry with speed and efficiency 50 wpm
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.