Wealth Reconcilliations Clerk
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wealth Reconciliation Clerk to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62758
Location: Toronto, On - Bloor St W @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $18.22/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of the Reconciliation Clerk is to perform the reconciliation of accounts and complete various forms/documents for the back office processing area.
- Responsible for supporting the CIBC Mellon documentation for the Funds department in completing the applicable forms required. Tax Renewals, Tax Reclaim, Market Opening & Launch / Termination / Fund Merger of Funds activities
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly process/quality assurance review of accounts and prepare entries using computerized spreadsheets.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within the SLA.
- Knowledge and understanding of mutual funds
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Organized with attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with IBM/SIM preferred
Nice to haves:
- Previous banking experience
- Brokerage or mutual funds experience
- ISM experience
- Business degree or Financial industry experience of 0-2 years
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.