Wealth Operations Officer
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wealth Operations Officer to join their team for a 3 month year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62412
Location: Toronto, ON - Bloor St W @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour (paid weekly) + 4% vacation pay
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Contract Duration: 3 months (extension possible based on performance)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The candidate will reports to the Team Manager of Internal Processing team. The main function of a Wealth Operations Officer is to process internal transfers and responsible for processing transactions accurately and on time; Escalate processing issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained; Serve clients as required – adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and internal service delivery standards; Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm or clients; Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives.
- Prioritise and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
- Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm or clients
- Escalate non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities as appropriate
- Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Complete investigations – report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
- Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure upload/download of information is completed timely and accurately
- Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) an asset
- Working knowledge of the mutual fund industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality
- Good Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multi tasks at once
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Commitment to client service excellence
- Post-Secondary education or University degree is required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.