Wealth Operations Officer
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Wealth Operations Officer to join their team.
Job Number: #60753
Pay Rate: $17.50/Hr
Location: 77 Bloor Street, Toronto
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am - 6:30 pm (The first three weeks is training weeks, schedule is Mon-Fri 10:00am - 2:00pm)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
• Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm or clients
• Escalate non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities as appropriate
• Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules/regulations
• Complete investigations – report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
• Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure upload/download of information is completed timely and accurately
• Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements
• Minimum 2-4 years experience as a customer service/operations officer working with clients over the phone.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized and strong attention to detail.
• Previous experience with mutual funds is an asset.
• Proficiency with mvest, ISD400, ISM, CDS/DTC, or VBA knowledge is a great asset.
• Sound knowledge of the wealth management industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality is a great asset.
• Post-Secondary education required; Business related major is an asset.
• Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.