Wealth Operations Officer
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Wealth Operations Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17 /Hr
Location: 77 Bloor St, Toronto
Duration: 5 Month Contract
Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, occasional stay 1 hour after work
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The Registered Plans, Private Trust and Insurance Operations team is the Owner of the day to day administration on for all Registered and Legislative products including RSP, LRSP, Group RSP, RIF, LIF, RESP, QESI, RDSP, TFSA, Arm's Length and non?Arm's Length Mortgage administration, Wealth Insurance administration. This area is vital in the support of the registered product framework to identify, interpret and implement legislative and regulatory change as it applies to all products under administration to ensure full compliance and sustainability of Registered Status with all levels of government.
Wealth Operations Officer is responsible for the control and daily. Transaction on processing for contribution, withdrawal, specialized legislative allowances, fees, withholding tax. Calculation on, grant and bond submission and payment as well as insurance policy settlement as well as Mortgages within Registered Plans.
• Sound knowledge of CRA regulations / procedures.
• Process transactions accurately and on time.
• Knowledgeable on Registered Products/Pension Acts-Provincial and Federal.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to both internal and external clients.
• Strong Keyboard skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A highly motivated team player and a quick learner.
• Results and detailed oriented with strong analytical and a proven ability to quickly prioritize objectives in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Must be flexible with working hours as circumstances may require availability to work beyond "regular operating hours"
• University education preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.