Wealth Operations Officer (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Wealth Operations Officer (Banking) to join our Toronto team for one-year contract!
Opportunity Number: #65464
Location: Toronto, Bloor st & Bay st
Pay Rate: 17.34/ hr (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 1 year
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
- Understand and apply bank/ departmental operating policies and procedures at all times.
- Manage settlement processing and reporting for local and global equity and/or fixed income trades via our depositories
- Interact with partners, counter parties and depositories to resolve settlement-related inquiries in a timely fashion. Ensuring that issues are escalated to management when approval and oversight are required
- Ensure documentation retained for audit purposes is accessible, organized and filed according to department procedures as well as internal Wealth record retention policy.
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of the department's administrative work in addition to your daily functions.
- Provide accurate and timely fails reporting to clients and partners according to established SLAs.
- Escalate delays in reporting to management and partners as appropriate
- Perform quality investigations emphasizing accuracy and timeliness and escalate issues appropriately when necessary.
- Demonstrate flexibility with working environment changes and requirements. Availability to work during Canadian Holidays to ensure coverage is fundamental to your position.
- Prepare, complete, and deliver month end reporting to management according to procedure and on time
- Abide by dress code policy. Your choice of work attire must be neat, clean and conform to the established dress standards of your business, having regard to personal hygiene and grooming.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by actively participating
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude, eager, can start right away
- Completed Canadian Securities Course is an asset
- VBA experience is an asset
- Post-secondary preferred
- 1-2 years exp. in administration (preferably back office)
- Experience from finance industry is an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.