Wealth Operations Officer (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wealth Operations Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63491
Location: Toronto, ON - Bloor St W @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Process all transactions accurately and in timely manner.
- Provide professional and courteous service at all times to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
- Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
- Adhere to Firm and Industry regulations and policies for all transactions.
- Escalation of issues where necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and processes.
- Support process initiatives.
- Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
- Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
- Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Participate and complete development activities.
- Ensure adherence to HR policies, and industry code of conduct.
- Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day to day transactions and productivity
- Typing Speed of 60 WPM minimum.
- Advanced excel knowledge (formulas required, pivot tables)
- Exceptional English speaking and communication skills
- High accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Quick Learner
- Flexibility and capability to take on various tasks
- CDS / DTC system knowledge and CSC considered an asset .
- Previous programming experience required (VBA or other programming languages, with examples of projects)
- A working knowledge of Cash Management.
- Sound Knowledge of CPA.
- University Graduate
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.