Wealth Administrative Assistant (Banking)
Steeles Avenue West Vaughan, Ontario L4K
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Wealth Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63299
Location: Vaughan On – Steeles Ave W @ Keele St
Pay Rate: $ 16.47/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Part time opportunity
- flexible –22.5 hrs a week
Contract Duration: 3 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Filing and organizing
- Mailing and packaging
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional, punctual, well presented
- Previous admin assistant experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.