VMS Account Manager / Recruiter
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
VMS Account Manager / Recruiter – FT Permanent – Downtown Toronto
We are seeking a VMS Account Manager / Recruiter to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education in HR, full-cycle recruitment experience, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our team is situated in a beautiful downtown office and we offer comprehensive benefits as well as the ability to work from home. If you are a highly motivated recruitment professional interested in joining growing team, we would like to hear from you!
Our VMS team works with a high volume of opportunities in finance, accounting, back office operations and administration within financial institutions. The VMS Account Manager/Recruiter develops a pipeline of talent, performing full-cycle recruitment to identify qualified candidates within tight deadlines.
- Prepare and post job descriptions, screen resumes and applicants to determine fit
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of major job boards and alternative search techniques
- Perform full-cycle recruitment to submit candidates for multiple roles within service level agreement (SLA) timelines
- Format and edit resumes for submission, set up client interviews, and complete candidate on-boarding
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generations, events and sourcing campaigns
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- Experience in fast-paced full-cycle recruiting; previous experience with financial/administrative roles or within light industrial staffing is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage candidates over the phone
- Strong knowledge of recruitment processes including candidate process management and skills assessment, as well as employment legislation
- Hardworking, driven and motivated, with the ability to meet tight submission deadlines
- Ability to proactively network, always seeking new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to identifying and delivering qualified candidates
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.