Underwriting Service Officer
3650 Victoria Park Ave North York, Ontario M2H
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Underwriting Service Officer to join their team.
Job Number: #60752
Pay Rate: $16.25/Hr
Location: 3650 Victoria Park Avenue, North York
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Complete quality check and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy in the processing of all creditor underwriting applications.
• Meet department service level agreements.
• Work closely with a 3rd party vendor in order to manage client interview requirements and detailed instructions.
• Monitor and manage client file to ensure accuracy and integrity of application and coverage.
• Respond to customer concerns both internal and external.
• Review and follow up with all assigned pending files.
• Review and action various reports and assigned tasks.
• Monitor and action system queues for accuracy of all client files.
• Support and work closely with the department by assisting with client and branch calls regarding underwriting applications.
• Work closely with and provide support to Underwriters.
• Must maintain sound knowledge of policies and practices by staying current on all changes.
• Actively participate in special projects as required.
• Minimum 1 year customer service experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to type at least 40 wpms
• Previous experience with Mailroom
• Previous banking experience an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.