Ukrainian/English- Temp to Perm- Call Centre Customer Service
2397 Bloor St West (Jane and Bloor) Toronto, ON M6S 1P6
Bilingual (Ukrainian/English) Customer Service Representative
Temporary to Permanent
Interested in working in a boutique call centre?
Do you want to work in the Financial Industry?
Our financial services client in High Park, has an immediate staffing need for Ukrainian/English speaking Customer Service Representative.
Must be flexible to work any day Monday to Saturday and a full 38 hour work week.
Pay rate starting at $16.50/hr
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides assistance by listening to members, identifying needs, and then providing appropriate financial services.
· Identifies opportunities for cross selling credit union products; provides knowledgeable product information to member; assists member with necessary application forms then promptly forwards forms and required documents to appropriate branch; and, when different skills/knowledge is required, refers member to appropriate credit union employee for further member care.
· Initiates Outbound sales calls to market products, services and promotions to build member awareness and generate new business leads.
· Opens overseas accounts for immigration purposes.
· Assists in managing risk by ensuring that all deposit, investment and credit card services meet regulatory and credit union policy requirements such as identification and source(s) of funds; reports any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to next level management upon discovery.
· Resolves problems with members’ accounts quickly and to member satisfaction; when appropriate, escalates issues to next level management.
· Contributes to the overall business objectives of the credit union by striving to reach branch and campaign targets; keeps up to date on target status.
· Produces NSF Report and initiates outbound calls for follow-up action with members.
· Performs administrative duties including, responding to emails in the credit union main mailbox, scanning processed cheques to the cheque retrieval, and filing cheques.
High School or equivalent
Experience and Skills
Experience in client services (retail or financial) or industry-related environment
Bilingual – English and Ukrainian mandatory
Computer literate – Word, Excel and keyboarding ability
Must have excellent communication skills with a pleasant and friendly demeanor.
Must be able to pass a criminal check and credit check
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.