Triage Analyst (Banking)
3500 Steeles Ave E Markham, Ontario L3R
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Triage Analyst to join our team for a 3-month contract!
Job Number: #64420
Location: 3500 Steeles Avenue East, Markham
Pay Rate: $18.24/hr
Contract Duration: 3-month contract (with possibility of extension based on performance)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7am – 8pm and Saturday 7am – 4pm (rotating shifts, 37.5 hrs/week with a Saturday shift every 2 weeks)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main functions of a Triage Analyst are to review client documentation & applications to determine whether the application is fit for underwriting while providing a high level of customer service to business partners.
- Review mortgage applications to determine if they are fit-for-underwriting
- Complete checklist to ensure all required documentation is present prior to underwriting; credit product experience/knowledge is required
- Ability to understand credit application compliance requirements and adhere to risk appetite
- Ability to identify & communicate trends
- Responsible for providing leadership in order for the unit to meet and/or exceed Service Level Agreements and as such requires impact and influence capabilities
- Monitoring of personal and generic email inboxes and execute tasks as assigned
- Communicate with partners on a daily basis for missing documentation and clarifications
- Flexibility to assist with ad hoc requests & administrative tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-2+ years auditing experience and/or credit experience reviewing documentation
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and able to manage one’s time in a high volume and high risk environment
- Computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
- Previous banking and/or financial institution experience an asset
- Experience with financial software an asset (Win Zip, etc.)
- Post secondary or relevant work experience required.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.