Triage Analyst (Banking)
3500 Steeles Ave E Markham, Ontario L3R
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Triage Analyst to join their team for a 5 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63320
Location: Markham On - Steeles Ave E @ Victoria Park Ave
Pay Rate: $16.24/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts Mon - Fri between 7am-8pm Sat 7am-4pm
Contract Duration: 5 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main functions of a Triage Analyst are to review client documentation & applications to determine whether the application is fit for underwriting while providing a high level of customer service to business partners.
- Review mortgage applications to determine if they are fit-for-underwriting.
- Complete checklist to ensure all required documentation is present prior to underwriting; credit product experience/knowledge is required.
- Ability to understand credit application compliance requirements and adhere to TDBFG risk appetite.
- Ability to identify & communicate trends.
- Responsible for providing leadership in order for the unit to meet and/or exceed service level agreements and as such requires impact and influence capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & efficiently manage workflow.
- Monitoring of personal and generic email inboxes and execute tasks as assigned.
- Communicate with MMS partners on a daily basis for missing documentation/clarification. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of products, end-to-end processes and systems an asset.
- Flexibility to assist with Adhoc requests & administrative tasks as assigned.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time in a high volume and high risk environment.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Win Zip and any other related financial software.
- 0-2 years credit/financial or accounting experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.