145 King Street West, Suite 1100 Toronto, ON M5H 1J8
Salary up to $51,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Vacation Time!!
Our Client, a leader in the Real Estate Industry with holdings across Canada, seeks a Transaction Specialist with a Real Estate Salesperson License. In this role, you will provide support to a progressive and forward-thinking sales team by providing analysis and support in the areas of lease administration and reporting. As a Transaction Specialist, you will attend client meetings and manage all transactions with a high level of proficiency and knowledge. If you are a detail orientated individual with great communication skills, who thrives in a collaborative environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Attend client meetings, tours and conference calls
- Oversee site selection and evaluation, and manage building tours with clients
- Manage transactions and submit market reporting to clients and partners
- Independently manage and execute assigned transactions with a high level of proficiency and knowledge
- Coordinate communication of requirements and deadlines and obtain market data and review reports.
- Deliver measurable value by negotiating favorable terms for clients
- Work with internal departments to enhance and customize reports, dashboards and analytics to provide the highest quality deliverables to accounts and clients
- Actively monitor progress of assigned transactions, as well as those of the team in order to assist in execution
- Create requests for proposals (RFP’s), negotiate term sheets, letters of intent, leases, and prepare approval packages for sales team
- Improve client transaction management process
- Update status and client information in the portfolio management databases
- Assist with or manage local transaction implementation (process standardization)
- Facilitate closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must have 1-3 years related commercial real estate experience
- Real Estate Salesperson License required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively and concisely present information.
- Ability to build relationships and interact creditably within the industry and with clients.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial office leases
- Work independently or within a team
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process