Transaction Processing Officer (Banking)
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Transaction Processing Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17.34 /Hr
Location: 4720 Tahoe Blvd, Mississauga
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri ( 8:30 - 5:30 ) Varying shifts?
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
The Transaction Processing Officer processes a diverse range of transactions and tasks to ensure a legendary experience for customers and partners. This role is required to complete a diverse range of processes accurately and timely, meeting a high standard of quality and speed of service.
The successful candidate will be placed in one of the eight high performing teams within the Transaction Processing Department. Examples of work our teams perform include:
• Customer Service – Correspond with Branch Banking and Phone Channel partners via email and phone, delivering a legendary experience at every interaction.
• Manual Processing – Ensure transactions are posted and reconciled using the correct procedure in a timely manner.
• Investigations – Investigate and analyze cheque, bill payment, and payment exceptions to process adjustments and corrections.
• Wire Payments – Verify domestic and international wire payments using a high attention to detail.
• Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer and partner experience.
• Complete financial transactions such as cheque deposit and bill payment corrections, and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Ensure email and voicemail messages meet TD's customer experience standards.
• Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary.
Develop the Team
• Contribute to a positive working environment.
• Actively participate in regular meetings and huddles.
• Contribute to the achievement of Transaction Processing objectives by meeting or exceeding individual productivity, process quality, and customer service goals.
• Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of Transaction Processing administration work.
Internal Practices & Processes
• Contribute to Transaction Processing's objective for Operational Excellence.
• Be knowledgeable and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct.
• Understand and apply bank operating policies and procedures.
• Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
• Previous experience in the financial industry
• Customer service experience
• Administrative skills
• Positive / solution oriented
• Strong Technical skills ( Microsoft Suite )
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.