Temp/Contract - Bilingual (FRENCH/ENG) Banking Positions
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Mississauga, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a Big-5 Canadian Banking Institution, is looking to fill multiple Bilingual (French/English) Back Office Banking positions at their Mississauga location!
Pay Rate: $20/hr
ALL POSITIONS ARE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES
Positions: Back Office Support (Includes but not limited to: Operation Officers / Service Officers / Data Entry Clerks, Credit Analysts, Call Centre Reps, etc.)
*All positions require GOOD CREDIT SCORE and CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD*
- Must be Bilingual French and English
- Post-secondary education in a Business related field
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
- Previous experience in relevant fields (call centre, data entry, administrative support, banking/financial services)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, being able to communicate professional with all levels of stakeholders in both French and English
- Strong typing / data entry skills – accuracy and speed (minimum 50wpm)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced or high-volume environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Completion of CSC or IFIC or any other relevant designations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (ability to work with pivot tables, macros, vlookup, functions, etc.)
- Ability to work with VBA an asset but not required
- Previous banking experience an asset
- Working knowledge of credit cards, personal banking products, mutual funds, mortgages, etc.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BRHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.