Tax Officer (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Tax Officer to join their team.
Job Number: #62010
Pay Rate: $20.50/Hr
Location: 77 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Ad hoc preparation of tax slips.
• Review entries posted by various Departments to the tax file, ensuring accuracy, investigating discrepancies and ensuring corrections are completed prior to the generation of year end tax receipts.
• Performing miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Review client documentation as it relates to IRS reporting
• Always provide high quality service when dealing with clients to demonstrate Wealth Shared Services commitment to putting our clients first.
• Protect the bank’s interests and minimize risk by complying with procedures, standards and controls.
• Escalate issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness, and contribute to a positive work environment
• Ensure adherence to all HR policies, other Bank, and Industry Codes of Conduct
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to quickly learn new systems, applications and processes
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required (vlookup, pivot tables)
• Post-Secondary education required (University degree an asset - Accounting background an asset)
• 5-7 years of related experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.