Student Transcript Assessment Coordinator
69 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Our client, a professional regulatory body, is looking for a Student Transcript Assessment Coordinator to join their team for a 6-month contract! The Student Transcript Assessment Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and integrity of student and prospect records (accuracy, currency, consistency) with a primary focus on student academic qualifications, transcript assessments and counseling. The goal of the department is to strive for the highest possible standards in educational data accuracy and completeness in an environment that fosters “excellence” in customer service, assessment and counselling while ensuring compliance with the By-laws, Regulations and Rules of Conduct as defined by the Member’s handbook.
- Conducting a preliminary review of assessment documentation upon receipt to determine if follow up is required.
- Communicating with students who have sent incomplete assessment packages for required documentation.
- Triage of complete assessment files for students who have paid the required fee to determine a student’s Path.
- Completing Prospect and Student transcript assessments by applying policies and guidance in the Regulation.
- Reviewing documentation for degree equivalence, pre-requisite education requirements and eligibility.
- Exercising professional judgment when applying policies to a transcript assessment and identifying eligibility concerns for the Manager.
- Commitment to a Student-first mindset when counselling and responding to student inquiries via telephone and email.
- Upholding the Service Level Agreement while maintaining a high level of data accuracy.
- Coaching and mentoring new staff on the changes in the transcript assessment process.
- Updating iMIS accordingly to facilitate accurate tracking of files.
- Maintaining the integrity of educational data in iMIS for transcript assessment records.
- Excellent knowledge of membership handbook, including Rules, Regulations and By-laws.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent required
- A minimum of three years of related work experience, preferably within a professional, academic, membership or regulatory body.
- Previous experience in a regulatory, membership or educational services customer-oriented environment is an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) required
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills required, as well as the ability to deal with individuals and situations with tact and diplomacy, in a professional manner.
- Highly demonstrated attention to accuracy and detail required
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Demonstrated ability with a membership management database system (iMIS or CRM); and with Avaya (phone/email system) is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.