Student Recruitment Coordinator
69 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Our client, a professional regulatory body, is currently in search of a skilled Student Recruitment Coordinator for a 6-month contract! The Student Recruitment Coordinator will provide data entry and program support to the Student Recruitment team. The ideal candidate is someone who embraces joining a high energy team, and is a self-motivated individual who will be committed to improving the team and student experience.
- Ensuring that the central data base of prospective students is maintained accurately, consistently and in an efficient manner
- Providing data entry and related services and support
- Providing administrative support services e.g. recording notes/minutes for Student Recruitment team conference calls and team meetings, webinar support and arranging for GoTo Meetings, etc.
- Providing administrative support for recruitment programs and events
- Responsible for all tracking of invoices, expenses and accruals, liaising with Finance at month end
- Other ad hoc projects and administration duties as required
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma is preferred
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a professional/office environment is required
- Previous data entry and administrative support experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables an asset), and Outlook is required
- Accurate keyboarding skills is required
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills required as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, simultaneous deadlines and last-minute changes in plans is required
- Extremely organized with a demonstrated attention to accuracy and detail, and proven ability to take initiative and follow-up as required
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve effectively is required
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.