Settlement and Invoicing Supervisor - courier/delivery industry
2160 Buckingham Road Mississauga, ON L6L 6M7
Position: Invoicing and Settlement Supervisor - courier/delivery industry
Salary: $60K to $70K depending on experience
Hours: Day Shift – Flexible 8–4pm or 9–5pm
Extra perks: Benefits and RRSP
Our Oakville client, in the supply chain and transportation sector, is looking for an experienced Settlement and Invoicing Supervisor to join their team! This company has 10 hubs across Canada and has been recognized as on of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 11 consecutive years.
The Settlement Supervisor will report to the Controller and will provide financial and administrative support in a timely and accurate manner as well as supervise a team of four Clerks. If you are a detail-oriented and self-directed worker with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, this opportunity could be for
Can you ensure that independent operators/ drivers receive accurate pay in a timely manner?
Is it enjoyable for you to be part of a critical role within the world of transportation; light vehicle deliveries?
- Provide supervisory support to a team of four Settlement/Invoicing Clerks.
- Financial and administrative support to the invoicing and settlement process.
- Ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of invoices and settlements.
- Verify the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill.
- Issue invoices and bills and send them to customers communicating through all forms of contact.
- Issue customer account statements as needed.
- Process settlements from data entry to deductions to team of Independent Owner Operators.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience working in a Settlement role within the transportation, courier delivery industry with a very strong supervisory background.
- Proven ability to coach, motivate and mentor a team effectively.
- Completion of post-secondary studies in related field would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information and use independent judgment.
- Proficient use of a computer, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as a member of a team.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to liaise with all levels of staff to achieve department objectives.
- Strong ability to multi-task and effectively manage work requirements.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #64489
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.