4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team!
Job title: Service Officer
Location: 4720 Tahoe Blvd, Mississauga, ON
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Contract duration: 3 months
Pay rate: $19.35/hour
Job summary: Work with financial statements and reporting data interpretation on to the Excel worksheets. Looking for people who are detail oriented, who understand the risk appetite of the bank.
The Service Officer position is in a fast-paced environment and requires a great deal of organizational and multi-tasking skills. Working closely with internal team members and various Branch Partners, this position actively supports the units three strategic initiatives: Achieving Operational Excellence, Strengthening Relationships with Partners and Supporting a Rewarding and Respectful Work Environment.
- Excellent partner relationship management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and monitor trends and make recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Maintain high ethical standards and ensure all privacy related concerns are identified and reported to the appropriate area
- A professional approach with the ability to effectively interact at all levels internally and externally.
- Education in accounting / finance, ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Financial banking experience
- Business/accounting background an asset
- Experience with Adobe Standard/Professional
- Must have excellent Excel skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.