Service Officer (Banking)
3650 Victoria Park Avenue Greater Toronto Area, Ontario M2H
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Service Officer (Banking) to join our Toronto team for a 2 months contract!
Opportunity Number: #65546
Location: Victoria Park Av & Sparks Av (Markham)
Pay Rate: $16.25/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 2 months (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm (or 9 – 5)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required during the interview)
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- 0-2 years related experience required
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.