Service Officer, Personal Banking Products
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63392
Location: Mississauga On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.34/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Candidate will be working in the Registered Products Compliance reviewing documentation and applications with regards to Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for new accounts, adding of beneficiaries, completing withdrawals and handling escalations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Keyboarding, data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, Creditlink etc…
- Strong relationship management skills
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high risk environment
- Analytical thinking
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.