Service Officer, Personal Banking Products
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63220
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension based on performance
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: Service Officer position is in a fast-paced environment and requires a great deal of organizational and multi-tasking skills. Working closely with internal team members and various Branch Partners, this position actively supports the unit’s three strategic initiatives: Achieving Operational Excellence, Strengthening Relationships with Partners and Supporting a Rewarding and Respectful Work Environment.
- Excellent partner relationship management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and monitor trends and make recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Maintain high ethical standards and ensure all privacy related concerns are identified and reported to the appropriate area
- A professional approach with the ability to effectively interact at all levels internally and externally.
- Education in accounting / finance, ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Data entry experience
- Must be flexible to work in file room and any additional administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Business/Finance/Accounting background would be a definite asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.