Service Officer, Personal Banking
77 King St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62813
Location: Toronto, On - King St @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 3 months, with possibility of extension.
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Able to identify and perform manual pay adjustments according to set rules using various reports
- Manage notifications and approvals for additions or amendments to broker offices
- Manage notifications and approvals for expired broker licenses
- Manage notifications and approvals for rate exception pricing and process referral fee and commission adjustments
- Send payroll files to HR, Cash Management and Accounts payable for processing
- Respond to email questions regarding payroll and broker accounts daily
- Distribute payroll reporting to our external Broker channel weekly and off boarded MMS biweekly
- Research and analytical ability to review information and draw appropriate conclusions
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to deal professionally with staff at every level of the bank with tact, professionalism and courtesy.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and good organisational skills
- Ability to coordinate a varied workload, with high volumes, meeting tight deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal phone skills and writing skills
- PC skills, including ability to use various searchable databases and the Microsoft Office Suite (strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel)
- Exhibit strong mathematical ability and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with the ability to absorb and retain knowledge quickly
- Being bilingual in English and French would be a definite asset
- Accounting background
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.