Senior Marketing Specialist
10160 112 Street Toronto, AB T5K 2L6
Senior Marketing Specialist
Salary up to $82,000 + Benefits + Bonus!
Our client, an international professional services firm in the design and consulting industry is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join them in their Downtown Toronto office. As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the overall marketing processes on assigned projects. You will also be responsible for developing proposal action plans for marketing initiatives. In addition, you will be required to organize and analyze all elements of an RFP request. In this role, you will also be required to maintain and support client development and manage the relationships with clients. If you are a detail-oriented marketing professional, who is looking for a role where they can work collaboratively, and lead strategic pursuits, then we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for overall marketing processes on selective pursuits
- Prepare thoughtful, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight the depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Leverage local and global networks to support marketing processes and value propositions.
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey organizational strengths.
- Actively work to develop request for proposal action plans including Win Plans, SWOT analyses, and Executive Summaries, and strategy reviews, etc.
- Organize, motivate and lead pursuit teams to develop strategic deliverables.
- Support Business Leader with client, competitor and market research and development of documented client strategies.
- Work with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the organizations brand
- Contribute to internal and external communications networks.
- Plan, organize and direct all elements of an RFP response; analyze information requested, develop response plan, conduct win strategy reviews, manage and work with team to develop response sections and monitor consistency of strategic message etc.
- Translate strategies into key themes and drive them into proposals and other business development documents with value proposition statements, graphics, and proofs.
- Support client development and account management efforts and help maintain organizations internal systems.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a marketing and business development related role is required.
- Experience in the Architecture/Education/Consulting industry is required
- Education and Experience Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, with an excellent ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong organizational skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.