Senior Family Law Clerk - Pickering
1315 Pickering Pkwy, #800 Pickering, ON L1V 7G5
Senior Family Law Clerk – Pickering
Salary up to $85,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Vacation + Great Office Culture!!
Our client, a well - established full services Law Firm is located in Pickering and is looking for a Senior Family Law Clerk to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing close support to a team of Lawyers by compiling a range of legal documents and preparing financial transactions. In addition, you will manage all other tasks that are required for trail preparation. As a Senior Family Law Clerk, you will also assist in mediation and ADR preparations. We are looking for an experienced Family Law Clerk with strong organizational and communication skills, that is looking to join a professional and friendly team. If you are seeking an opportunity that is closer to home, with flexible hours, then this is the role for you!!
- Assist with meditations and ADR preparations
- Assist lawyers by preparing legal documents, coordinating and drafting financial transactions, and other maintenance tasks and filings
- Prepare legal documents, maintain files, conduct research, prepare trial briefs, and arrange trials, and attend trials as required
- Liaise with clients and lawyers to maintain clear lines of communication and build strong working partnerships
- Drafting of documents such as net family property statements, applications, affidavits, separation agreements and family law forms
- Assemble case materials by collecting, organizing, and summarizing information, documents, reports, and evidence
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years’ experience as a Law Clerk within a Family Law practice
- Law Clerk Diploma or Degree in Legal studies is required
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Including Word, Outlook and Excel),
- Strong working experience with DivorceMate and PCLaw
- Strong understanding of Family Law Rules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: DPNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.