Senior Administrative Assistant
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide support to Senior Level Executives while supporting their Direct Reports. You will be frequently dealing directly with internal customers and business partners as well. The ideal person for this position will have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as you serve as the focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. If you are an independent worker with impeccable organizing and prioritizing skills then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Managing calendar requests
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference calls, including booking locations and call-in numbers
- Coordinating purchase requests and invoices
- Scheduling and managing logistics for periodic meetings
- Screen incoming phone calls and manage all requests
- Prioritize and manage the workflow of reporting managers
- Schedule both domestic and international travel as well as prepare, reconcile, and process travel and expense reports
- Fulfill special projects and other ad hoc requests to create presentations or reports utilizing PowerPoint or Excel, or to edit memos and written correspondence
- Provide back-up coverage for other administrative staff within the business unit
- 8+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior writing and grammatical skills and the proven ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently prioritize, organize, and communicate with all management levels, internally and externally
- Ability to exercise extreme sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and involvement as well as flexible to work overtime if needed
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.