Senior Administrative Assistant
2020 Winston Park Dr Oakville, Ontario L6H
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their Oakville team for 2-month contract! This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented candidate looking to gain experience in one of the top five banks.
Job Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Oakville, ON - Upper Middle Road East @ Winston Park Drive
Pay Rate: $22.21 and up, commensurate with experience
Contract Duration: 2 months
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Job Summary: The main function of a Senior Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. Concurrently, the ideal candidate will also act as information and communication managers in the office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Advanced keyboarding skills (test may be required)
- Ability to maneuver various office equipment including, but not limited to: scanner, printer, computer and multi-line telephone system
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including experience with filtering
- A minimum of a 5 years experience in administration or a similar role
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset (test may be required)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.