Senior Administrative Assistant - Temporary
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, one of the Big 5 banks in Canada, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team for 1-year contract. The Senior Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Executive Assistant and will be accountable for providing administrative and professional support to two Managing Directors. The successful candidate will have experience with one-on-one calendar management and internal travel planning, have strong organizational and analytical skills and will have an eagerness to help, with no task being too big or too small.
- Prepares standard correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring completed material is produced in a timely manner.
- Maintains and monitors calendars of scheduled appointments, upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention. Coordinates agendas, and dispatches meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, books meeting rooms and arranges for IT resources and refreshments in support of a smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
- Manages complex international multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes, and rescheduling.
- Monitors departmental expenses and maintains an efficient filing system to ensure reports, correspondence and financial documentation are maintained and readily available.
- Responsible for timely and consistent maintenance of client contact database (Salesforce). Coordinates with Salesforce Business Analysts to produce customized reports and ensure data quality is maintained on behalf of the business. Runs monthly reports and interfaces with internal departments on client mailings and external events. Runs weekly pipeline report.
- Client Event planning and coordination as assigned by Events Manager.
- Prepares and dispatches outgoing mail, interfaces with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes. Screens telephone calls and responds to routine and moderately complex inquiries.
- Assists in planning, coordinating and implementing department events.
- Performs back-up function for other administrative staff during vacation or other absences to ensure that administrative support is provided on an ongoing basis.
- As a member of the Administration team, participates in Administrative professional development sessions, town halls, committees and networking events.
- Maintains open line of communication between Administrative Manager and LOB Manager.
- On occasion, overtime work is required with little notice, including weekend work.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in an administrative/ professional support function in a fast-paced environment, dealing with moderately complex issues and managing conflicting priorities.
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary education preferred. Other professional related training and development to keep skills current, including office productivity software.
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks, with conflicting priorities and timelines.
- Advanced level PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to deal with confidential materials in an appropriate manner.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.