Senior Administrative Assistant - Financial District
First Canadian Place 100 King Street West, 4th Floor Toronto, ON M5X 1A1
Senior Administrative Assistant (Financial District)
Salary up to $59,000 + Bonus + 3 Weeks’ Vacation + Extensive Benefits!!!
Our client in the corporate banking industry (one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!) is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their fast paced and dynamic team. The Senior Administrative Assistant will develop strategies to maintain and strengthen relationships that are vital to the mandate and the business of the executives. The successful candidate will effectively solve problems and manage complex and diverse issues that impact the Executives. If you have superb multitasking and prioritizing skills and you want to work for an organization that recognizes talent and promotes successful employees, then we would like to speak with you!
- Manage the Executives’ calendars and contacts. Coordinate and dispatch meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, book meeting rooms and arrange for IT resources
- Manage complex international multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes or rescheduling
- Work on the Logistics and planning of annual conference (300 attendees)
- Overtime is generally limited to afterhours travel needs but increases in February around conference time.
- Ability to balance shifting priorities.
- Support or manage various projects such as business process improvement initiatives and event planning while collaborating with staff both within the team and across the impacted business units
- Compose, edit and manage materials such as communications, correspondence, presentations and reports and makes recommendations on content
- Monitor and analyze project expenses to ensure they are within budget
- Maintain confidential client information and ensure information is handled appropriately
- Manage and assist in charity engagements and fund-raising campaigns
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience in a professional support function in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree or post-secondary education in finance or a similar area
- Ability to organize high complexity and high-volume business information and develop it into cohesive and professional reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to manage time and multitask
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior staff
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.