Senior Administrative Assistant - Downtown Toronto
65 Queen Street West 24th floor Toronto, ON M5H 2M8
Senior Administrative Assistant
Salary up to $75,000 + Excellent Benefits + Pension!!
Our client, an investment team within a Holding Co. is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a busy Senior Executive and growing team. In this newly created role, you will manage calendars, provide document management support, and prepare reports and presentations. As this role is newly created, it is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to make their mark within a dynamic organization. If you enjoy taking the initiative and take pride in providing the best service possible, then we would like to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to a Senior Executive and a small team.
- Act as the department super user for Electronic Content Management systems (ECM).
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices and other relevant monetary documents.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Maintain daily appointments/calendars for executives.
- Take and transcribe notes and informal meeting minutes.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Research and assist with special projects.
- Prepare international travel arrangements with keen attention to detail.
- Act as the “go to” person for the team, liaising with cross functional teams to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Senior Administrative Assistant, or relevant role.
- Prior experience within the investment industry is a definite asset.
- Business Administration Degree or Diploma is an asset.
- Proficient use of various office-based software including Microsoft Office, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- A strong sense of initiative; comfortable working with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and integrity.
- Able to condense complex information into coherent reports and presentations.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.