Senior Account Executive
100 Via Renzo Drive Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0B8
Senior Account Executive
Base Salary Ranging from $70K-90K + OTE of $160K + Benefits!!
Our client, one of Canada's top IT solution providers is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team in Richmond Hill. In this position, you will be directly responsible for working with existing customers and new prospects to transform their organization through innovative IT solutions. In addition, you will be strategically prospecting C-suite and initiating the sales process, while maintaining the book of business, and bringing in new clients. If you are a driven Account Executive who holds creative problem-solving capabilities, then we want to hear from you!
- Identifies and reaches decision makers and key influencers and can persuade them to take action
- Research, identify, qualify and prospect for potential new clients and secure new business
- Build senior level relationships (C-level; Director, VP) within existing client accounts and new prospect organizations
- Meet with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Ability to link and apply IT technologies to identified and targeted business outcomes for existing customers and new prospects
- Professionally and effectively communicate solutions to existing customers and new prospects through presentations, written proposals, RFP responses and regular business correspondence
- Constantly refreshes their insight, knowledge and understanding of IT technology industry, solutions and strategies
- Comprehend and apply strategies and solutions to develop existing customer and new prospect business development plans
- Create sound financial proposals that meet business expectations and win deals
- Track and record activity and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Engage key vendors to develop joint account and market development opportunities leading to new solutions and revenue sources
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in a relevant program of study
- 10+ years of IT industry solution selling experience with a proven track record of over-achievement of assigned financial goals
- Previous experience working with four mega trends in IT industry (Cloud, Mobile, Big-Data, Social Media Platforms)
- Additional professional courses/certifications/accreditation are an asset
- A list of executive contacts and relationships is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, with great organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.