199 Bay Street Suite 2050 Toronto, ON M5L 1G2
Our client, a global investment management firm, is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team! The Sales Coordinator will work closely with members of the sales team to increase sales in Canada by assisting in the sales planning and management of territories, productivity goals and the organizing of various sales and marketing events.
- Plan, source and execute regional sales and marketing events
- Coordinate distribution of marketing materials and fund information (including preparation of marketing kits)
- Assist in the scheduling of Investment Advisor meetings across Canada
- Maintain contact management records in CRM
- Develop a detailed understanding of the investment, business development and service needs of Investment Advisors across Canada
- Leverage telephone, mail, e-mail, fax, and conference calls to build relationships with advisors
- Manage co-op process for sales team members and track distribution of all promotional items in the gifts and entertainment log
- Work with account managers and business development professionals to coordinate travel arrangements through our onsite travel agency
- Arrange ground transportation, book hotels and manage all travel logistics
- Process expense reports through the Concur system in a timely manner
- Monitor and track managers’ expense reports until reimbursement
- Reconcile monthly expenses with credit card statements
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree
- Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) and /or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) preferred
- Previous administrative experience in a sales environment an asset
- Previous experience in financial services industry an asset
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with clients over the phone and on email
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute various administrative tasks
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Passion to work independently in support of team goals
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Contact and Activity Management databases is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.