Risk Rating Specialist (Banking)
100 Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5K
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Risk Rating Specialist to join their team.
Job Number: #61791
Pay Rate: $17.34/Hr
Location: 100 Wellington Street West, Toronto
Duration: 7 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm (morning shift) or Mon - Fri 11:00am to 7:00pm (afternoon shift)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Use combination of GAAP, notes to financial statements, and overarching guidelines to correctly identify and input values from financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flow) of privately held companies into the Risk Rating model.
• Generate a BRR (Borrower Risk Rating) calculation for each request based on inputs.
• Apply requested adjustments to financial statements and create a revised set of financial statements and BRR rating.
• Understand intercompany transactions and apply the elimination of same to combine financial statements from multiple companies.
• Read and understand company financial statements (company prepared, notice to reader, review engagement and audited).
• Working knowledge of standard Microsoft desktop software, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Working knowledge of Adobe.
• Moody's Risk Analyst (preferred but not necessary).
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment while ensuring work is of high quality.
• Problem solving ability.
• Work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual in French and English would be an asset.
• Education or work experience with a specialization in accounting preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.