Resident Experience Manager
1133 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, ON M4T 2Y7
Resident Service Manager
Salary up to $80,000 + Bonus + Benefits + RRSP + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!
Our client, a leading owner and operator of residential real estate assets across Canada, is seeking a Resident Service Manager to join their busy team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for maintaining high satisfaction levels among residents, ensuring a low tenant vacancy rate and developing the service strategy and implementation for the department. If you are an outstanding relationship builder with excellent communication skills and a customer service background, then we would like to hear from you!
- Develop and implement the Resident Experience strategy using innovative approaches to attract and retain tenants; provide training for team members
- Supervise the Resident Experience team; ensure that resident concerns are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications for the Resident Experience team
- Manage the external call centre, including day to day operations, call scripts, vendor management etc.
- Ensure that the Resident Relations infrastructure is continuously maintained and improved
- Liaise with the marketing team on media relations across Canada
- Ensure successful integration of new properties into the organization’s portfolio with regard to current and new resident satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Customer Service environment and 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Experience in residential real estate, a call centre environment or premium hospitality an asset
- Experience in the development and implementation of service programs and strategies
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.