69 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Our client, a professional regulatory body, is looking for a Registrations Coordinator to join their team! The Registrations Coordinator is primarily responsible for the processing of Student registration applications. Additionally this role is responsible for processing Student registration status changes including preparing for approval Student suspensions, de-registrations, withdrawals and reinstatements; coordinating provincial transfer Student files; preparing Student letters of good standing; preparing files and eligibility checklists and processing admission applications for Students applying for admission to membership; providing Student advisory services; performing data entry and maintenance functions; and performing other co-ordination and administrative functions as required.
- Processing for review new Student registrations applications and re-registrations including: inputting new records and certification codes into the iMIS database, assessing and verifying provided documentation, and conducting follow up as required on outstanding documentation and/or fees; preparation of daily Potential Student registration review listing for approval using access and excel reports; and post approval data updating iMIS and preparing and sending the Student registration confirmation communications.
- Preparing for review and approval Student status changes specifically suspensions, de-registrations, re-instatements and withdrawals in accordance with the bylaws, regulations, policies and procedures; and upon approval performing all related data and record updating.
- Preparing for review and approval all listings, files and eligibility checklists for Students who have successfully completed the requirements to be sent the application for admission to membership, and upon approval performing all related data and record updating, following up with Students as required, and preparing and sending all communications and applications for admission to membership to eligible Students.
- Processing Student incoming and outgoing transfer applications including file and document preparation, communication with the other provincial bodies as required to facilitate these transfers, uploading the documents to the provincial transfer SharePoint site, performing all related data and record updating, follow up with transferring Students as required.
- Ensuring data and records accuracy and integrity by completing weekly edit checks and monthly edit checks on a rotational basis.
- Providing customer and Student advisory services as required in relation to all of the functions performed and responsibilities carried out in this position or as directed by the Student Registrations Manager.
- Maintaining current and accurate procedures for all duties performed in this position.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years of related work experience, preferably within a professional, academic, membership or regulatory body.
- Experience in facilitating high volumes of registrations in a customer service oriented environment with accountability for meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out responsibilities with a high regard for detail and accuracy is required.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills required.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills required as well as the ability to deal with individuals and situations with tact and diplomacy, in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability with a membership management database system (iMIS or CRM); and with Avaya (phone/email system) is an asset.
- Strong Computer proficiency with experience in MS Office Package, including Outlook, Word, Access and Excel.
- Previous experience with SharePoint an asset.
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.