Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team!
Job title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: 66 Wellington St W., Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Contract duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $19.03 - $21 depending on experience
- Provides a strong candidate and hiring manger experience for our graduate, undergraduate, intern and work experience opportunities
- Schedules university and school events, including logistics
- Manages the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring all data is accurately entered and kept up to date at all times.
- Tracks all referrals received and escalates for review; coordinates communication with candidates and referees.
- Interview Management: liaises with candidates and interviewers to schedule interviews across multiple programs/business lines (book rooms, send invites/confirmations, arrange candidate travel etc.). Includes but not limited to: Greeting candidates and ensuring the smooth running of their interview experience
- Gathering and collating feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Processing candidate expenses
- Connects with the internal HR HUB to support the offer process for all interns, co-ops and Associates, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are in place for them to join - often at short notice.
- Supports other recruitment projects and initiatives as required (i.e. Global Orientation, Co-op events, process reviews )
- Assumes role of "super user" for all supporting TA technology (i.e. Event Management System, Talent Banking)
- Coordinates the onboarding of all TA Campus external hires
- Back-up to Campus Recruiters during vacations, peak volume cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate, proficiency with MS Office required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organized with a very strong attention to detail with the ability to work accurately while under tight deadlines
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a changeable environment
- Confident with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships at all levels within the organization, as well as with candidates
- Demonstrable proactive approach, able to work on own initiative, with a can do attitude
- Prior use of an ATS and job boards would be an advantage
- University degree in HR or related field
- Previous administrative experience
- 2-4 years experience in recruitment and/or coordination
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.