14 Carlton Street 7th Floor Toronto, ON M5B 1K5
Salary up to 85k + 3 Weeks Vacation + Pension + Minimum 8% Bonus!!
Our client, a well-established company in Toronto, is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their team. Working with the Talent Acquisition leaders, this role involves leading the entire recruitment cycle for various locations in addition to providing excellent candidate and client experience. This position presents a great opportunity for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced Recruitment professional with strong interpersonal skills, then we would like to hear from you!
- Manage the full cycle recruitment for administrative and professional roles including the posting of job ads and screening applicants to develop and maintain a talent pool
- Interview candidates using situational and behavioral interview questions, assessment and testing methods, and in-depth reference checks to develop selection recommendations
- Collect and analyze data for trends among key performance indicators within the Talent Management dashboard, summarizing and providing recommendations as required
- Post any assigned vacancies in addition to screening internal and external candidate profiles
- Provide feedback and consultation to internal and external applicants throughout the recruitment process such as career planning and development
- Providing support for large-scale recruitment campaigns as required
- Plan and attend candidate outreach initiatives, events, and career fairs in addition to developing the company employment brand to attract quality candidates
- Travel required between 5 offices across the GTA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to consult with internal leaders and stakeholders to determine any recruitment needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience sourcing hard-to-fill positions using various platforms such as social media
- CHRP or CHRL certification would be an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Recruitment and Selection (both agency and in-house experience would be an asset)
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.