Reconciliations Operator (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Reconciliations Operator to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63316
Location: Toronto, On - Bloor St W @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $18.22/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Contract Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main function of the Reconciliation Operator is to perform the reconciliation of accounts and complete various forms/documents for the back office processing area.
- Sound knowledge and understanding on Month End reporting to Finance- Complete monthly quality assurance review and month end certification of all manual and automated account reconciliations for the assigned BOR (Private Trust/SEI, PIC/MPOWER, PAM/MPOWER, Brokerage/Mutual Funds/IBM, Shareholder accounts/Primebase/SMS).
- Responsible for supporting the CIBC Mellon documentation for Funds department in completing the applicable forms required. Fund Launch / Termination / Fund Merger of Funds activities, bank accounts opening.
- Process daily cash movement between bank accounts and custodian
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly process/quality assurance review of accounts and prepare entries using computerized spreadsheets.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within the SLA
- Knowledge and understanding of mutual funds and securities
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Able to analyze data
- Organized with attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with IBM/ISM, Excel intermediate
- Excellent communication skills
- Business degree or Financial industry experience of 2 years
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.