Reconciliations Officer, Wealth Management (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Reconciliations Officer, Client Reporting & Wealth Management to join their team for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension!
Opportunity Number: #62370
Location: Downtown Toronto - Bay Street @ Bloor Street West
Pay Rate: $19.85/hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, rotating 7.5 hour shifts between 8:00am and 6:00pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension
Job Summary: The Client Reporting Team within Wealth Shared Services coordinates with our different vendors and internal groups to ensure client statements and trade confirmations are produced and mailed. We receive requests to reconcile account information reporting produced by two separate systems.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Client Reporting Escalation team in Wealth Shared Services of the Wealth Management Operations Division. The Client Reporting Escalation team is responsible for reviewing, investigating and responding to partners regarding statement and performance report inquiries from client facing agents.
- The Officer is responsible to perform accurate and timely investigations for inquiries received.
- Liaise with various internal groups on more difficult investigations to ensure complete and accurate understanding of data differences.
- Be responsible for the training of new team members.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client Reporting team.
- Be responsible for maintaining all documentation supporting investigations.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Sound computer literacy and keyboarding skills
- Advanced Excel skills including use of vlookup, pivot tables and macros
- 2 to 4 years of previous banking experience required
- CSC certification considered an asset
- IBM/Croesus system experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education required; preferably in Finance, Business or Economics
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.