Reconciliations Clerk (Banking)
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Reconciliations Clerk to join their team for a 7 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62507
Location: Toronto, On - Bloor St W @ Bay St
Pay Rate: $22.39 per hour (paid weekly) + 4% vacation pay
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Contract Duration: 7 months (possibility of extension)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of accounts, exception identification, distribution and reporting
- Prompt break investigation, assignment of breaks and raising of critical issues to various Wealth business groups.
- Maintain sufficient audit trails
- Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are routed and followed-up on an ongoing basis across a variety of Wealth products(Mutual funds, GIC, Equities, FX, Corporate Actions, etc).
- Ensure all exceptional trades are escalated to Management and Line of businesses on time.
- Work with areas such as Trading, Operations, various Wealth line of businesses as it relates to resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for business queries
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
- Provide assistance to other Officers when necessary.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Able to multi-task and deliver results as required.
- Strong Communication and written skills.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures
- 0-2 years experience in an Operations role
- Experience with Mutual Funds and IBM/ISM consider an asset
- Brokerage experience is required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.