Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Reconciliations Clerk (Banking) to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63708 Location: 77 Bloor Street West, Toronto Pay Rate: $18.22 /hr Contract Duration: 1 year contract Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (potential for over-times in the evenings)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
• Sound knowledge and understanding on Month End reporting to Finance- Complete monthly quality assurance review and month end certification of all manual and automated account reconciliations for the assigned BOR (Private Trust/SEI, PIC/MPOWER, PAM/MPOWER, TDW Brokerage/Mutual Funds/IBM, Shareholder accounts/Primebase/SMS).
• Responsible for supporting the CIBC Mellon documentation for TD Funds in completing the applicable forms required. Fund Launch / Termination / Fund Merger of Funds activities, bank accounts opening.
• Process daily cash movement between TD fund bank accounts and custodian
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly process/quality assurance review of accounts and prepare entries using computerized spreadsheets.
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within the SLA
• Knowledge and understanding of mutual funds and securities
• Strong reading, writing and communication skills
• Able to analyze data
• Organized with attention to details and accuracy
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience with IBM/ISM, Excel preferred
• Business degree or Financial industry experience of 0-2 years
• Advanced knowledge in Excel (ie: vlookip, pivot tables, fomulas)
• Able to analyze and present the data
• Quick learner of various systems
• Innovative thinker
• Execute task with speed and accuracy
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.