372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Compensation: Up to $50,000 per year
Location: Downtown Toronto
Our client, a private investment firm who partners with accredited high net worth clients, is looking for an Receptionist to join their growing organization! The Receptionist will support and manage the front desk daily and provide administrative support to an executive at the firm. If you are a punctual, dedicated, organized individual this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Direct visitors to the appropriate location and individuals
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Manage a complex and busy calendar
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating on and off-site meetings, dinners etc.
- Scheduling of boardrooms and IT set up for team meetings and conferences
- Prepare meeting materials and provide production support as needed
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Maintain the cleanliness of the staff kitchen areas and boardrooms
- 3 or more years of Reception experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Professional demeanor with strong ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.