372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their busy team on a temporary basis with the potential to extend to a permanent position. As the first point of contact for incoming calls, visitors and clients the receptionist will be a strong representation of the company. If you are an experienced Receptionist who is organized and dependable with excellent communication skills, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Manage reception area by greeting and check in guests in a pleasant and professional manner and ensuring cleanliness of the reception area
- Answer and direct phone calls and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Book, reschedule and confirm various appointments with clients
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies and equipment, ensuring supply needs are met
- Liaise with office staff and Building Services (Recycling, Lights, Heat/AC, Janitorial)
- Provide operational support and coordination of meeting rooms and catering
- Administer and coordinate security access procedures including assignment of security cards and maintaining visitor log
- Effectively managing incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Minimum 1- 2 years of Reception and/or Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience providing office support using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Word, Office 365)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, oral, written communication skills are required
- Ability to deal with internal and external clients in a professional and courteous manner and to develop and leverage professional working relationships.
- Highly flexible to a changing, fast paced work environment with the ability to adapt to new software
- A professional phone demeanor with exceptional client service skills
- Proven ability to manage confidential materials in an appropriate manner
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MPUresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.