372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Temporary to Permanent
Hourly Rate: $16 to $18 based on experience
- Answer main switchboard consisting of several meridian phone lines, provide courteous and professional service and direct calls accordingly.
- Be familiar with office personnel and their functions to ensure that phone calls are directed to the appropriate party.
- Greet and welcome all visitors at reception, ensuring that new arrivals are greeted immediately and are not left unattended.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail and couriers.
- Coordinate outgoing mail and packages via courier and/or postage.
- Coordinate with Office Services Clerk in maintaining Office Supplies.
- Maintain employee attendance on a daily basis.
- Maintain Outlook public folders for boardroom bookings.
- Word processing and related daily correspondence in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintain accurate and organized filing.
- Assist with overflow administrative duties as required.
- May assist with photocopier/fax/postage machine and office equipment service, including placing the service calls when required.
- May be required to work outside of preferred office hours on occasion.
- 1 year related office experience in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma supplemented with post-secondary courses.
- Handle all incoming calls in a polite and professional phone manner.
- Excellent communication skills and a polished and professional demeanour.
- Extremely punctual, reliable and committed to their position.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel and great typing skills (50wpm).
- Able to develop and sustain working relationships with customers and employees of all levels.
- Able to work with a variety of personalities.
- An appropriate sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to allocate one's time effectively and handle multiple demands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CCEResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.