50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 252 Markham, ON L3R 9T3
Our not-for-profit client, a nationally accredited service provider (Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists and Registered Dietitians), is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis! In this position you will be responsible for invoicing, billing and scheduling. In addition to this, you will be the face of this the organization. If you are an assertive, positive person with a passion for children, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Greet and welcome clients upon arrival
- Direct clients to the applicable clinicians
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, taking messages when needed
- Provide administrative support to clinicians and colleagues
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email based on in depth training that is provided on programs and processes
- Book meeting rooms, manage multiple calendars
- Keep reception organized and presentable
- Manage ordering office supplies, managing existing stock as needed
- 2+ years of reception experience. Experience in a medical setting considered an asset
- Possess an assertive, positive attitude
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Professional demeanor with strong ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel, and entire MS Suite.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.