100 King St West (First Canadian Place) Suite 4630 Toronto, ON M5X 1E3
Salary up to $60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation + RRSP!
Our client, a leader in the professional services industry, is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join their busy team. The Receptionist/Administrator will greet and act as a first point of contact for all visitors to the office, as well as overseeing office operations (coordination of meeting rooms, office supply management etc.). The role would be a great fit for an experienced Executive/Administrative Assistant who is looking for a new, less stressful phase in their career, combined with the chance to make a positive contribution to their organization on a daily basis.
- Welcome visitors to the office, inform the appropriate parties and direct visitors accordingly
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls, emails etc.; screen and direct to the appropriate personnel
- Manage the schedule for the meeting and conference rooms, including handling conflicting requests with tact
- Oversee office supply inventory and ensure kitchen is clean and fully stocked
- Liaise with building services in the event of necessary repairs or other maintenance
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and coordinate courier services
- Plan and execute internal events including organizing catering, venue preparation etc.
- Provide support to other administrative professionals when required, including acting as a back up during vacation
- Assist with various duties including preparation of expense reports, maintenance of
- contact list, and invoice management
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) is an asset
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role within a professional organization
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Superior communication, telephone etiquette and relationship management skills
- A proactive mindset, highly organized and an experienced multitasker
- Highly professional with the ability to manage confidential information with discretion
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.